Saturday, March 7, 2009

more to this...

i have got to stop writing only when i feel a heavy burden on my heart. I so desperately need someone that I can talk to, but I run around with my head cut off and end up everywhere. I feel like i've taken one too many breaths today. Dad and I are going to spend some time at the apt gym and we did spend 2 hours at the guacamole cook off in balboa park. I haven't been to balboa park in a very long time. It was nice.

I think it's mostly me not wanting to deal with everyone's financial situations. How can I really help. At some point, i'm sure i have to not want to escape so badly. Life is dragging on a bit. I know it will pick up...just one of those days.

1 comment:

The Owl Archimedes said...

wish i read this before i climbed that mountain. I'll let a candle for you next time I scale it. In a few years after I practice neonatal nursing for a few years, we can lead adventure treks, eh? Look forward to the future! Nothing ever stays the same.