Friday, February 27, 2009

waiting for no one

it looks like we're going in for surgery again. this time under a clinical trial for immunotherapy. it seems promising and for this i will praise the lord. although frustrations have reached their peak today with my dad refusing to take his medication and to go to speech therapy. i want to punch a wall and i'm only slightly sarcastic when i say this, but i wanted to get into an all out brawl with my dad earlier this morning. what does that say about me?

as for the calm after the storm, someone (unknowingly) lead me to this spanish song and i'm in love (with the song). i think for my birthday, i'll finally splurge the $12 for Pablo Neruda's Love Poems.

ME ROBASTE EL CORAZONTE ADUENASTE DE MI VIDADE TUS LABIOS BROTAN MIELY TU DULCE VOZ ME ARRUYA//You stole my heartYou took hold of my lifeThe honey springs from your lips and your sweet voice lull me (cradle me)CORO I//ES HERMOSO ESTAR DORMIDOCON EL CORAZON DESPIERTOES TAN AGRADARTE VERTEY TAN DULCE ESCUCHAR//It's beautiful to be asleepwith the heart awakeit's so pleasant to see youand so sweet to listen to youCORO IITU SOLO TUESPERANZA AMADO MIOESTAS EN LOS COLORESDE LAS ROSAS QUE FLORECENESTAS EN MIS CANCIONESEN EL VIENTO Y EL MAROnly you, your hope, my love,you are in the colorsof the blomming rosesyou are in my songsin the wind and in the sea//ME ROBASTE EL CORAZONAUNQUE YO QUEDE EN EL OLVIDOY ME GUSTA ESTAR ASICON EL CORAZON ENAMORADO DE TI//You stole my heartEven though I fell into oblivionI like to be like thatWith my heart in love with you

father, let me surrender my heart to you. "be still and know that i am god."

No comments: