Sunday, March 15, 2009

Lost and Found

I knew there was only one person that could save me and today, I was able to renew my relationship with Him. This weekend has been one of the most fruitful weekends in a long time. I think partially because I have forgotten how glorious it is to have a conversation in the car with the Holy Spirit. I think I have found my peace. Pray now that I can keep Him close and closer.

I also had a chance to catch some good mission beach waves with Mr. Lee and Tarl. It was cold but like Jon says, it's only going to get warmer from here. I took that as a metaphor for life so I have a lot to look forward to.

i was up pretty late last night and i'm sure if i pulled out the computer then, you wouldn't have seen the end of the blog. I forget how nice it is to be up in the middle of the night, in the dark, street lights against empty sidewalks and perhaps the sound of one or two cars passing by on a nearby freeway. Or the sound of a train...I heard the sound of a train a few months ago. I can't place it now, but i like the sound of trains.

long day tomorrow...i should get to bed.
christo te ama.

No comments: