Monday, February 16, 2009

wake up call

last night, in my dreams, i found myself in the pits of hell. it was a very scary place. Although I can't shake the images of what went on in that nightmare ("when you dream, you are in heaven, when you have a nightmare, you are in hell" - pastor miles) out of my head - let's just say there was lasciviousness and death, I felt a sense of relief. It was a relief because i knew God was still with me and he was willing to let the devil stir these hellish images into an unbelievable reality so that I can say, God, you are real and you are the only God that can save me.

I cried out to the Lord because i know that in these past few months i've failed to obey a god that loves me and a god that i know is real. I was also reminded that a spiritual battle is raging on and souls are either being won or lost to christ through us. I was reminded to intercede for my friends and strangers who are hurting, who are fighting a good fight, who have not come to know you. Praise HIM.

submit. obey.
action.

No comments: