Friday, August 1, 2008

Mostly photos... I've been meaning to update it with the last set of photos, but my computer has been slow and maybe that gave me enough time to not miss Charlie and Timothy so much. I hope they grew.

This was their aero plane (is that completely different from airplane? the word is so much sexier... maybe from a red hot chilli pepper song?) I got to/had to see the plane take off before i could leave the boys.
The boys getting onto the plane. there were 6 unaccompanied minors (or U.M.s) on that flight.
Public Art. i love it.


outside of the train station on our way to the airport.

at the airport after finishing out third yu gi oh book this summer. Jaden defeated the vampire lady.
in the train station (i know the order is off)


On our last day, we read, played video games, went to see journey to the center of the earth and played some more at the arcade in the movie theatres. It was my first time too at Pearl theatres.

this is one our trolley stops...right next to a cemetary. i didn't have a chance to walk through the cemetary with the boys.


"the button" right next to Penn's library. the boys were so upset with me that i made them walk through my college campus.


their bedroom while they were here, at least for all but one night. they decorated it with yu gi oh print outs and two posters they took from naruto or yu gi oh library books. I hope that wasn't too bad.
Charles hanging out in my office. I'll be moving offices soon :(
CHEESESTEAKS.

GIANT CHEESESTEAK. the three of us split this one.
Tim and group 6.

Charles and his group, 10.
Thanks to one of Charles' camp counselors, i have a couple behind the scene shots. i'll bring the prints when i get back to SD.


I guess that's it. Pray for them.

No comments: