Tuesday, May 19, 2009

to live like you were dying

i believe this has been a common thread through most of my recent blogs. that, or boys. no really... life is short and it will catch us by surprise. I am thankful for having a roof over my head. I am thankful that I was able to wake up this morning and have a full functioning body. I am thankful that I was able to drive with my sunroof open so that i could breathe in the san diego air and see the stars that god has put into place.

i want to live without regret. I want to live with His glorious power inside of me.

Dear holy spirit,
please guide and direct my every move. through me, I want my brothers and sisters to see You.
In your HOLY HOLY HOLY name, Jesus Christ. AMEN.

...studying for statistics final on Friday.

...to give is better than to receive (has nothing to do with statistics).

No comments: