Thursday, September 4, 2008

yellow school bus

school started today for most of the kids in my neighborhood. sort of makes it seem like the summer went by too quickly. maybe it did and maybe it always has, but i would not have minded one bit if we could slow it down, add a couple more days/weeks/months.

praying to god is good. listening to him is very good. not listening to him is not good and may lead to times where He's going to not be as responsive? So what i need right now is to obey every gut feeling that is coming from God.

Remember that gentleman that came up to my friends and me and asked us for food and nate just said no and sent him off, i wanted to stop the gentleman, but i didn't. I am sorry about that father.

When mom called and i didn't pick up because i just didn't want to deal. I should have. Nothing is too difficult for You. You will always provide for us.

When you told me that i should take the risks and love him dearly and i let my fears decide, I could feel the weight on my heart.

Thanks for reminding me to put You first.

so i don't think this entry had too much to do with yellow school buses. Sing praise.

2 comments:

Brandon said...

nope... definitely don't see any correlation to a yellow school bus.

catchy title none-the-less

adore.

The Owl Archimedes said...

Thanks for the encouragement, lis! It is kinda hard to hear that the organization I work for is faulty in so many ways, but I try to keep a cool head and positive attitude because the kids need it! Glad you had such a great day by that creek!