Sunday, September 28, 2008

nothing short of a roller coaster

I am not going to say too much. I've been trying to collect my thoughts in prayer for the past 12 hours. This life is an incredible journey. I am praying for 100% guidance from the Lord. Last night I had to say goodbye to a very dear friend (BJ - this is for you). His name is Brandon Joseph Clayton and I am blessed beyond words to have him in my life. (--) NOTHING LESS OF LOVE and OBEDIENCE.

thank you to my friends and family who have kept me in their prayers as i cry through this little bump (a bump that is definitely perfectly placed by God).

la vida dulce.
amore.
cristo te ama.

2 comments:

Angie Clayton said...

Love and obedience ... amen and amen.

The Owl Archimedes said...

yay for a return of romance!

whats hoa working on these days? teaching?