Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Keeping focus

At the end of the day, only God matters. And I am working (trying to work) for Him. He and his plans are bigger than me and all of us combined. I guess i had a pretty tough day. A boss that i had put my faith in made an annoucement to the staff today that she would be resigning. It's difficult because she is leaving, but it is more difficult to understand that an organization trying to do good can be so full of b.s.

... must be what happens when you are not working all for his glory.

I am in love with my God and that is ALL I need. missing my family in san diego. i wish you guys were here right now. i wish i was there. it's 6:40pm and i'm writing this from my corner office in west philadelphia. it's a beautiful thing. it's a very gentle sadness.

thanks for checking in.

No comments: