Monday, July 7, 2008

inspired?

If this is like any other blog i've started, this will probably be one of only a few messages, but i'm hoping that i have set out on a more structured path. I'm starting this blog to share my life with my family and friends while I'm in Philadelphia. Starting a blog is one of those projects that i've spent plenty of time considering and saying that I will do. Well 2 years later, here it is. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I think I will and I hope this will help us grow together.

In less than 6 days, I will be flying back to Philadelphia with my brothers and i'm scared. I hope that it was the right decision. If anything, I know God is going to help me make it a very special time for my brothers and me.

My current prayer is to know how to stay humble in my own eyes and to love God through obedience.

2 comments:

Brandon said...

i will make sure and bug you to keep up on this thing.

always praying for you.

lynnporter said...

I was up since 3 am today- walking, bouncing, a little jogging here and there and nothing. She won't come out and I don't know what to do anymore. I keep telling myself in God's time but I want her out so badly... I am going nuts. Well I hope Kailyn and God can work it out where she will bless us with her presence before you and the boys leave. I really want you guys to be there and see Kailyn for the first time with us.

Lynn