Thursday, September 10, 2009

Catch me if you can.

I'm so glad I wasn't angry for too long because when he came home, it was like nothing had happened at all. i wonder if that makes sense to anyone reading. i'd post a picture to take up the white space, but I have both laptops at staples for cleaning.

problema: i haven't woken up happy/energized in a little over a month. any ideas? I'm going to keep trying. it might be those long bad movies. O.M.G. I even had a nightmare last night and woke up screaming. that was wild. my own scream/yelp woke me up.

to philly: i miss you. what an incredible trip back. thanks for the good times, the neighborhoods, and the obvious diversity or maybe the 95% african american passengers on my septa rides to West Philly. it felt like home.

there hasn't been one week that has been the same for me in nearly a year. i'm not sure what to make of it except to accept that life is a constant adventure and routine must be boring considering the constant frustration of failed attempts at creating one. you know, despite all my doubts this last month, i believe god has a great plan for our lives.

one) His story is too perfect to be a creation of man. two) hopeless living isn't much living at all. three) apparently, he says his yoke/burden is light. i should give it a try.

a recurring question for me (perhaps i'm asking the wrong question): if i die tomorrow, will i have said and done everything i should have/could have/wanted to...

goodnight! *Catch me if you can is one of my favorite movies.

1 comment:

The Owl Archimedes said...

For the morning: put on some music and dance? Or wake up and watch some clips of Dan Mintz. He's pretty funny!

I will have to live at least 3 lifetimes to do all the things I want to do. I'm slowly coming to accept the fact that I will only live one-bajillionth of the lifetime of a star.

Did your mouth water while reading about the Heartburn shot? My heart was literally burning for minutes because Sarah shot the hot sauce straight down my throat!