Monday, October 27, 2008

i don't have a title for this one yet, but i have a ton of thoughts going through my mind right now. i'm about to take a nap but i figured i'd send a little update to ... [i'm not sure where].

i'm going to take my dad for a massage tomorrow, we'll probably start with a foot massage since there is a new place that opened in mira mesa. i'll have them focus on the "head" region of his feet - perhaps that will dissolve whatever mass is up there. riiight, so i just found out my father has a brain tumor. it could be any number of things. i'm not sure if i would rather have it be an infection or a benign tumor, but i know malignant is not the word i'd like to hear.

my take on this entire situation is pretty basic: pray. and let god, our father, my daddy, do what he has to do through my dad on earth, through me, my sister, our family...just work through us god. if you're reading this and you pray, i would love it if you could pray for my dad to find jesus and to accept eternal life.

anyway, i've held back my tears for almost a week. i'm thankful to be in california right now. i had a great drive up to LA and back. I spent most of the trip back without music, just some thoughts...

good night.

No comments: