Wednesday, April 14, 2010

rattled

in line with searching my heart...i had a pretty sweet day today and it wasn't horrible even after my sister called. But i've got my teeth clenched and my spinal nerves on alert. For a split second today, I thought I could really hurt someone if they hurt my sister.

But God, you wouldn't have it. I'm loving on and praying for that man that stood in front of my sister's home today thinking nasty thoughts and doing a lot more than just lewd gestures against the window of her home.

Over the past two years, I've come face to face with my dad's mortality, and with the added twist of vietnamese superstition, my mom's. It hasn't been terrible, I am reminded daily to share my love with them that much more. Oh, but to think of my sister's mortality in the hands of a potential sexual predator. I want to scream at the top of my lungs.

Any ideas on what to do?

Love,

Hang

2 comments:

sarahsookyung said...

gross! did she call the cops on him? she should keep a baseball bat nearby, or one of angie's killer calves.

elyse nichole said...

most sexual predators were abused as children themselves. I think sometimes it helps to imagine them as a child, being a victim and not having anyone to be angry for them like you are about your sister. They need love and mercy and redemption; more than you and I.