Monday, January 25, 2010

title: poetic waxings

it must be that when i'm sad, the walls that i put up in my thoughts or my emotions are broken down, so that the words can truly reflect how i feel. or that feelings are so acute that defined words are easier to come by... ha, i think. it is just that i am almost always compelled to write when i'm sad or sadder or desperately broken and emotionally hurting to the point where physically i feel sick. It's not quite that exactly, it's more that i was sad and i had so many thoughts come through me that i couldn't sleep so the day after was filled with false energy and therefore nausea.

here are my latest thoughts:
I ask: God - can you just make him/turn him into the man for me so that i don't have to hurt again?

i want to tell you that it hurts so bad but for the sake of the game, I can't. Though probably i have already so for now, happy birhtday will have to do.

yea, i don't expect this to make sense to so many people, but eh.

this one should go down on life's lessons here - at least i get to grow through my hurts.
thank you c.jamison.
courting is intentional
dating is recreational

and i want someone who's leadership i am confident in... sweet words of truth and clarity.

started anatomy class today! what a whirlwind. i heard this class was difficult but geez, it's intense.

<3 in love.
Hang

No comments: