Sunday, December 27, 2009

identity crisis

Hang/Lisa/Hang/Lisa...

seriously. It's not really hang, it's hang with accents and for several years of my life...i think i was only hang with accents. I can't remember what folks called me in the first grade. I did go to kindergarten at a vietnamese church so i'm sure they called me hang with accents.

I became lisa in the second grade. one minute i'm attached to the name and the next I am not. same goes for hang.

it's a bit difficult to have some friends call/family call you lisa while others call you hang/hang with accents. tomorrow, i'm going to take tally of the different names and we'll see what i get called by most. should be interesting and maybe it will give me some insight into what i'm supposed to call myself. maybe Lisa is a nickname though it's not as good a nickname as sushine or any tasty treats (apple, cookie, bunny?, babe? - as in pork?). I suppose the later are more pet names, but anyway...

i just typed Hang at the end of an email and for a split second would have much rather typed Lisa. weird.

On some rather amazing fun news, my dad had the heart to try to take a couple of steps today!!!!!!!!!!!! yup. yup. it can only be...that holy spirit. i feel like breaking out into some kirk franklin.

also, my eye developed a weird twitch...just started today and i don't know why.

No comments: