Thursday, April 23, 2009

Lift me higher

it seems like no matter where i am in my life, i can't get away from the discussion of relationships. our very essence is made for these intimate bonds. if we don't have them, we yearn for them. if we do, I have a feeling we have all taken them for granted at one point or another.

i can't get my thoughts out again. in short, i know what i want/need but i easily get caught up in the excitement (though i'm getting better at keeping what is bad for me away from me).

a good friend is hard to come by...

downtown on a wednesday with an amazing dinner and an old friend = not so bad evening.

i may have been in a slump lately (october 08 to march 09) with a fair share of ups and downs, but i just saw the yes man with jim carrey and i'm not going to lie, it was a reminder for me to seize opportunities and to allow opportunities to present themselves (i.e. obey God = very interesting and fulfilled life).

i am wondering what is next and how my relationships with friends/family/boys will be, how deep? how broadening? how long? whatever tomorrow brings, i know it will always be fun (is there a better word here?).

la dolce vita

No comments: