Monday, December 16, 2019

permission to pursue

Thank you Pastor Michael Todd for the sermon series on relationship goals. It's such a powerful message even at 35 years old. I wish I had heard it sooner but what can you do? I wanted to write about what "permission to pursue" has revealed to me because it feels so BIG. The very heart breaking idea that these things/people/places in my life that are causing me harm is because I DID NOT ask from God the permission to pursue. WHY NOT seeking wisdom from the wisest, from our creator. Even if in disbelief you ask, what do you have to lose?

So here I am, 12/16/19 fully aware of the mess I am in is because of the decisions I've made WITHOUT HIM (our all loving, full of plan/purpose for our life designer), reminding myself/praying for wisdom/guidance to be reminded and to keep HIM FIRST. SEEK first the kingdom of god and all things will be unto you.

I'll slip up, I forget, or maybe I won't - May I continue to ask God first/put him first in my decisions. Does this please him? Because in that, through that, ALL MY TREASURES/REWARDS are just waiting...


No comments: