Monday, December 3, 2012

found poem

my lovely dear
no rash decisions - made w/out though - scratch that - just prayer and petition
You, Father, knows what's best
I defer wholly to Your wisdom
who i am supposed to be with
and where I will go
no need for answers and details of the life to come
just the next step is all
you give as much as you please
at first i though of writing a poem
about love but all that came out
was menat soley for you
so here are my burdens
my father and where he needs to be
my friend and who he is in my life
the rest and where it will end
i wait for you
Father, shall i fast and pray and for
how long? of what?
you are my every delight. my only clarity and saving grace.
i know when your spirit moves through me
and when - no way - can it be of my own
all i have is yours
and all you have is mine
because you died and layer yourself on the cross
our sins to paid
what more can i say. thank you.
will you guide me the rest of the way?

No comments: