Monday, September 6, 2010

dream state

last night i dreamt of two dime sized neon green colored frogs. i had them in a small case but they leaped out when i opened the plastic zipped up fist size breathable container. they went everywhere, even outside on the otherside of sliding glass doors. one in particular, i think his name was something child-like with the added pet name "y" on the end: greeny or something. he was cute. very cute. the other was more tamed, but still bounced off the walls before i caught him and put him back. when i finally got greeny, he had jumped into my father's arms and told my dad that he loved him. my dad smiled. i smiled. It was a beautiful glowing moment. then i took greeny into my little palms, off of my dad's chest, and i stared up at the man that raised me with "i love you eyes." I turned, in one hand i had greeny, in the other i searched easily for my green pencil box and i dumped out all my pens, with some hesitation, before i gave greeny and the other a new home in my pencil box. over time, in the course of minutes of dream, my frogs and i developed the sweetest friendship. i would let them go, and they would always return home.

i woke up happy.
love,
hang

No comments: