Monday, December 29, 2008

white noise

i think there is a constant buzzing in my ear.......
my head won't stop for a minute. i'm running around frantic. where is the calm of god? the peace and serenity that i know is in him is surely not in me right now.

the burden of the world seems heavy and i want to escape. just do one thing at a time lisa...do the things that you have control over - finish those essays for med school.

something about idleness being sin and devil's way of getting you to do nothing for god's kingdom. something about wanting distractions from heartache. i just signed up for a hip hop class...am on the wait list. that's exciting.

i need to cook for my dad. i just finished his state disability stuff. yay. and social security disability. yay. celebrate the little victories. i can't really tell you what is my top choice for DO school. location is so important (oh so many innuendoes).

i need a solid support system. god?? okay, sending MRI off to dr y for review. seriously? i can't find the MRI reports. something about a mass on the L parietal. oh right, next have to pay for student loans... oh my bad, it's near the left temporal... shoot, that only took 5 long minuters. i couldn't get the backing out of the stamps.

am i writing cause i need someone to hear my frustrations? my cries? my feeble attempts at optimism. my desire just to let it out. i want to run.

um..why the heck is mesa college's number disconnected? ok, just shaved my dad's head. now there's little tiny hairs everywhere and my room is really messy. i'm going to try to start my day again.

peace.

1 comment:

The Owl Archimedes said...

I support you 100%!!! Good luck with the new year, make things happen, and crossing my fingers for your dad.